On a lovely friday morning, while I was on my way to work I met a young handsome man in the shuttle..We exchanged greetings and started to chat about weather, weekend festivals, the country we belong to, places we like to visit and many other things...When he came to know that I work in buiding ABC, he smiled and said "Can you do me a favor? "
I thought " Whoa... Now what is this about ?? I don't know him...!! Should I say a No !! " ...
Duh... I said " Sure. "
He said " The world's most beautiful lady works in Building ABC... Can you pass my message that I said a Hello" ..
I said... "Yea... thats really nice...But I am afraid, I dont know her"
He said.. "Well she's the receptionist and shes my wife... Its our 20th marriage anniversary today and I am missing her every single minute :-) "
Well, I had to change the shuttle so I wished Fred and promised him that I would pass this message to his beautiful wife....
On reaching my building, I walked up to Cindy and gave her the message... and tears rolled down her cheeks.... She was so moved and said, " you know, its his these sweet little things that make me fall for him every now and then :-) "
Sweet... :-) It all reminded me of the Mills & Boons Stories... Unconditional Love and never dying romance...
I thought it exists only in movies and novels and never in real life.... Fred and Cindi proved me wrong... :)
So here's to Fred and Cindy... Wishing you a very happy life ahead :-) God bless....
8 comments:
very romantic.... !!!!! nice :)
Beautiful story.Very well written Niki.
Cheers to Fred and Cindy :-)
You met a young man who was married for 20 years !!
really cute gestures... and very well portrayed !!! 'Love' explained and unveiled in true senses by Fred and Cindy :)
Very Well written! Loved the post!
@gaurav - yep :)
@ceaser - thanks :)
@hitesh - exactly !!! child marriage ;)
@girish - gracias :)
@freespirit - thank u :)
Nice post and a real sweet anecdote :-)
But i have a doubt....hmm.... chhod jaane de...chat pe puchta hu tujhse ....hehehe
wow wow wow!
where can i buy such a husband from?
Post a Comment