my thoughts and my words .....
and all punjus' love it :D ....... Need i say more ;-)
Rajma chawal is great for mallu dudettes too :) but whats with all that winking? :P Something more to this story than meets the eye?
yeh babes... meet me online and I shall tell it to you :-)
Just wondering when I can have it....looks tasty.yummy!!!!!
hey..actually this name is so close to me..i was not aware of many indian dishes...so the first time I heard someoné say Rajma chawal..i thought it was a girl's name. ;-D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rajma chawal is great for mallu dudettes too :) but whats with all that winking? :P Something more to this story than meets the eye?
yeh babes... meet me online and I shall tell it to you :-)
Just wondering when I can have it....
looks tasty.yummy!!!!!
hey..actually this name is so close to me..i was not aware of many indian dishes...so the first time I heard someoné say Rajma chawal..i thought it was a girl's name. ;-D
Post a Comment