Whoa... its May !!
I always felt that the first half of every year passes by the blink of an eye.. and this year too is no exception :-)
Well well... lots of things happened in the last four months that kept me busy..
After a hiatus of 2 months, I resumed work.. So there I was back to my normal work day which includes 3 hours of travelling, meeting my buddies from the office-group, catching up on the latest developments, having luncheons in kaydees/ozone, team parties, birthday parties and yea not to forget.. attending meetings and also logging on to the workstation ;)..
Getting back to work was fun.
Was back in the social circle....had many reunion and farewell parties, got in touch with many-many friends.. revisited our college campus, met many of the professors. Well, it was a very overwhelming experience...
We had few family outings as well.. My favouritest of them was the trip to Mahabaleshwar for my parents wedding anniversary :-) This trip,by far, was one of our most relaxing and fun filled trip and ofcourse there were strawberries too ;)... It was the famous strawberry festival that week, so we had strawberry milkshakes, strawberry icecreams, strawberry n cream, strawberry cakes, strawberry juices, jellys, chocolates..wow...all in abundance :)
Then I was back to my books... :-) I read and re-read lots of novels -alchemist (the 3rd time ;) ,, secret,brida, white tiger,the zahir,almost single, monkey business, games indian play,ultimate gift (2nd read)...and many more...
Lots of activities, lot many fun moments... and couple of important decisions and actions.... aha !! More on that, laterzzzz ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment